Restoration and Reconstruction
Damage from a fire, tornado, heavy rain storm, pipe break or a drain back-up can damage your property and interrupt your day-to-day business.
Our response team is available 24 hours a day seven days a week to attend to any disaster, no matter how small or large. The team will mobilize to assess the damage quickly and accurately, thus minimizing further damages and cost. We can secure the property and clean up the damage. With QCi Restoration as your contractor, your property will be restored quickly and affordably. We have more than 30 years of experience dealing with disasters and have invested in the latest technology to combat losses and keep your business on track. If needed, we can help you develop a crisis plan to better protect you in the future.
What We Do:
- Provide a Detailed Step-By-Step Overview of Process
- Establish a Single Key Point of Contact
- Send Estimates and Photos to Your Insurance Adjuster Within 48 Hours of Loss Notification
- Give Ongoing Follow-Up on the Status of Your Recovery Job
- Do Processing and Billing Direct with Your Insurance Company
- Care and Respect of Your Property, Business and Belongings
|Here are the emergency services offered by QCi Restorations:|
|Emergency Tarping||Emergency Boardup||Water Extraction|
|Tree Removal||Ice Dam Removal||Lightning Strike Damage|
|Tornado Damage||Structural Collapse||Wind Damage|
|Contents Cleaning & Storage||Snow Load Damage||Itemized Estimates|
|Demolition and Hauling||Fencing and Security||Vehicle impact Damage|
|Glass Breakage||Carpentry||Contents Inventories|
|Document Recovery||Electrical Service||HVAC Service|
|Winterization||Debris Removal||Plumbing Service|
|Soot/Smoke Removal||Odor Control & Deodorization||Emergency Power|
|Sponge Dry Ice Blasting||Structural Shoring & Jacking||Structural Drying|
Commercial / Large Loss
QCi is uniquely qualified to handle large loss scenarios. We work with commercial, industrial, multi-family, and residential large loss situations that require specialized preparation and training by the restoration contractor.
Catastrophic damage means there are many integrated parts to the restoration process and they demand a highly qualified company with the skill to:
- Mitigate damage
- Mobilize the necessary personnel and equipment
- Manage the overall project
- Communicate with the owner/manager
- Work with the insurance carrier/agent/adjuster
- Handle complex situations as they arise
QCi Restoration will be here for you when you need us from disaster planning to large loss recovery.
QCi restoration is a full service reconstruction contractor. Beyond providing emergency services and restoration of contents, our capabilities extend to reconstruction of your business to pre-disaster condition or better. This simplifies the process and gives you one company to contact for all stages of the project.
Whether you have suffered damage from fire, water, or something else, the industry professionals at QCi Restoration will guide you through the process from the first call to the final touch.
The Reconstruction Process:
- A QCi Restoration specialist will evaluate the damage and write the scope, a detailed estimate, of the work that needs to be done.
- A meeting will be scheduled with the superintendent who is assigned to your loss to go over all aspects of the project.
- A detailed timeline of the work to be done will be provided before construction begins.
- The QCi purchasing department will prepare a materials list (all items that must be chosen by the business owner in order to complete the project) including allowance amounts (the amount of money allocated for each item) to assist you in making selections. Selections may be made from a store of your choice or you may take advantage of the QCi showroom.
- At the conclusion of the project, the superintendent will conduct a walk-through with you, to ensure your satisfaction with the work that was done. If there are issues that need to be addressed, a punch list will be created. When all items are resolved you will be asked sign a sign-off sheet.
We will help you address the crisis and if necessary, will assist you in developing a crisis plan so you will be prepared for any future emergency.
Advantage 1: Partner with Us to Be Prepared
QCi Restoration and Response Team 1 offer a disaster planning process for our business clients. By preplanning a possible disaster QCi Restoration and Response Team 1 can provide better response time and service quality.
Why Plan For a Disaster?
No one wants a disaster, but smart business people understand that a disaster may happen and prepare accordingly. By partnering with us to use our Advantage 1 service, you will be prepared for any disaster that might happen.
The key benefit of our Advantage 1 service is to improve the response time and reduce the extent of the damage. Within the first 48 hours of the disaster, Advantage 1 is able to achieve this benefit through preparation and planning.
Planning: When you partner with QCi Restoration and Response Team 1 we will create a comprehensive disaster plan for your business facility. The written plan will include contact information, building site inspection and documentation, identification of important assets and insurance carrier information. Having this knowledge of your facilities and concerns will save response time and reduce the extent of damage during an actual disaster.
Preparation: We share the plan with everyone in your organization, and ours. This is critical, because knowing who to call, where to go and what is expected of the response team is the key to reducing the extent of the damage to your property.
Experience: With more than 30 years of property restoration experience, QCi Restoration and Response Team 1 can handle any fire, water, mold or wind damage emergency.
Capability: By partnering with us, we are there for you in the aftermath of the disaster. Our qualified restoration team stands ready to launch into action at your first phone call. Our pre-planning enables us to activate the correct amount of personnel and vehicles along with the proper equipment to handle your disaster.
Advantage 1 can improve efficiency, reducing costs and dramatically improving the time for recovery.
Fast and complete recovery
When a disaster happens, everyone wants it fixed immediately. By partnering with QCi Restoration and Response Team 1 the response time is faster and damages can be reduced. Planning ahead improves the efficiency of the recovery process. We can restore your operations back to normal sooner.
Cost control through comprehensive planning
In order to control the cost of recovery, plan and prepare with Advantage 1. Partner with QCi Restoration and Response Team 1 to ensure that the right number of experienced professionals, vehicles and the needed equipment will be on-site, performing the tasks that address the planned priorities. That’s how Advantage 1 delivers a more efficient response and reduces costs.
Advantage 1 is no cost today and represents future savings in the event of a disaster.
Prepare yourself and your property with Advantage 1 today.
With over 120 years of combined team experience and a commitment to the highest professional standards, QCi Restoration has built a solid, repeat client base. Agents and adjusters from a wide spectrum of insurance carriers rely on QCi restoration’s expertise to help them assess special or unusual loss situations.
For this reason, we also offer consulting for losses which require special attention. Our clients value our ability to determine estimates for a property loss accurately as well as our excellent communication and professionalism.