Recovery and Cleaning Service
The cleaning professionals at QCi Restoration and Response Team 1 provide cleaning and restoration services in accordance with Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) for businesses in the Chicago and Northern Illinois communities.
We provide comprehensive cleaning services:
- carpeting and rugs
- upholstery and furniture
- hard surfaces, tile and grout
- HVAC system and air ducts
- smoke damage
- crime scene
- vandalism and graffiti
QCi Restoration also offers building deodorization services. We provide effective deodorization services for apartments, hotels, restaurants, schools, churches, offices, and other types of buildings.
QCi Restoration will carefully restore your possessions using our complete care process. The contents of your business are the priority with us and we treat them with great care.
Our expert technicians know that a key step in disaster recovery involves salvaging the contents of your property. We sort the salvageable items, and pack them and move them to our secure, climate-controlled processing facility. Our technicians will handle your belongings with care as they complete the restoration process.
Physical Document Recovery
After a flood or fire damages your important documents, QCi Restoration physical document recovery services can help you get your business back up and running in quickly. Our document recovery experts can restore documents suffering from water, fire, or mold damage.
Water Damaged Documents
In recovering water damaged document, time is critical. When hydroscopic materials like paper are exposed to either direct water or high humidity levels the damages can be quite destructive. It is a time sensitive challenge that must be dealt with as soon as possible. If you think that you may have water damage with your important papers, call us for a free consultation to assess the situation. Our trained personnel using our thermal technology can quickly determine if you have materials that will require restorative drying.
Fire Damaged Documents
When your physical documents have been exposed to soot there can be continuous damage from the acidic conditions even after the fire has been extinguished. Our trained specialists will assess the damages, complete an inventory, and pack-out the affected documents. At our secure document restoration facility, we can stabilize the documents and begin the recovery process – including HEPA vacuuming, dry sponging, and deodorization.
Mold Damaged Documents
Mold is the secondary damage from a water event. Physical documents that have been damaged by water have a limited window until mold can take hold. At our secure facility, we will place your damaged documents in our desiccant drying chamber to stop the effects of mold growth. After the documents have been successfully dried, we can begin the meticulous cleaning process. We will remove the mold contaminants and kill any residual mold spores, ensuring that your documents are safe to use once they have been returned to your facility.
Clean and Restore Equipment
Our trained professionals at QCi Restoration work in our climate-controlled facility where they can thoroughly dry, decontaminate and stabilize your items to avoid further damage.
Our modern equipment ensures that your items are washed and cleaned safely and effectively. After your possessions have been restored, we’ll secure them in storage crates, where they will be well protected in our facility until your property is ready to be re-occupied.
QCi Restoration offers professional cleaning services for damages from water, fire, or storm. Our certified cleaning teams are experienced in all restoration cleaning techniques and equipment. We provide carpet and upholstery cleaning, hard surface cleaning and HVAC (Heating, Ventilating, & Air Conditioning) cleaning.
- We also clean rugs
- We also offer these related services: Carpet Deodorization, Specialty Carpet Cleaning, Carpet Protection, and Specialty Stain Removal.
Upholstery & Furniture Cleaning
- Among the types of upholstered items we will clean are:
- Office furniture including cubicle panels, chairs, reception furniture, and more
- Auto, boat, and RV interiors
- Miscellaneous items – give us a call for more information
Hard Surface Cleaning
- Among the types of hard surfaces we will clean are:
- natural stone
- ceramic tile
- The sealants and protectors we use include:
- Water Repellent
- Oil Repellent
- Soap Scum & Hard Water Deposit Repellent
- Grout Haze Protector
- Color Enhancer
- Sunlight/ UV resistant
Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning System Cleaning
The HVAC and air duct system in your building can be a major contributor to poor indoor air quality. A complete inspection of your HVAC system should include the ductwork, as well as the heating and air conditioning components. Impurities, pollutants, odors, and irritating dust could be circulated throughout your building via air ducts that have become dirty over time.
Call QCi Restoration to inspect and clean your ductwork and HVAC system to ensure your equipment operates at peak performance. The cleaning of your entire system should be done annually as part of a maintenance program.
Mold Cleanup and Evaluation
If an inspection confirms that active mold exists in your building, QCi Restoration will perform a complete six-step removal process that guarantees the complete elimination of mold.
- Mold Damage Assessment – We examine your entire building for mold and its spores, using state-of-the-art detection equipment. We map the infected areas that will require mold removal.
- Water Extraction and Dehumidification – To kill mold and prevent its return, we extract all water and moisture from any locations where it does not need to exist, because water is the catalyst for mold growth. We use powerful pumps to reduce unwanted water from your building and then bring in industrial dehumidifiers to eliminate water vapor.
- Damage Containment – When the affected areas are completely dried, our expert mold removal team seals them off with plastic barriers to restrict air and spore movement to prevent the further spread of the mold and its possible recurrence.
- Content Damage Evaluation – Our mold certified technicians will examine clothing, furniture and floor coverings to determine what is salvageable.
- Disinfection – Our professional technicians use negative ion technology to kill the mold. Our specialized equipment kills the mold fungus on surfaces and in the air without damaging your property.
After the mold is eliminated, the experts from QCi Restoration thoroughly clean the work area. We use new air to flush the air in the containment area. A post-remediation inspection is conducted by a QCi Restoration supervisor to confirm that the remediation process was completed to our internal specifications.
As a final layer of protection an independent Indoor Environmental Professional (IEP) performs a thorough examination of the containment area. The IEP must verify that all visible dust and debris, malodors, and contaminated materials have been removed and the project has been successfully completed.